Thread: D-Tech Me Princess Opens at the World of Disney at Downtown Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    The D-Tech Me Princess experience officially opened yesterday in the World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace.

This new interactive experience will allow guests between the ages of 3-12 to live out their princess dreams by placing their likeness on a three-dimensional 7-inch Disney Princess figurine keepsake. This experience uses state-of-the-art technology to create a unique and personalized keepsake from Disney Parks.

[ATTACH]12516.vB[/ATTACH]

During this 10-minute experience, several cameras will instantly capture multiple angles of a guest’s face which are reconstructed in a computer for processing. The “princess in waiting” can choose one of seven different Disney Princesses including Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White and Tiana. Hair, skin and eye color of the figurine are customized to match the guest. A Princess silver link necklace with choice of colored gem charm is also included for participants.

[ATTACH]12517.vB[/ATTACH]

The Imagineering scientists at the Disney Research labs have created a short behind the scenes video with highlights of the process.

The completed figurine is then shipped directly to the guest’s home within five to six weeks.
    Each seven-inch Princess figurine is $99.95 (plus $15.95 shipping. Canadian and International shipping begins at $75.00). Guests can order additional replica seven-inch figurines for $74.95 each or a three-inch replica for $39.95. No discounts will be offered.

Reservations are strongly recommended for this limited-time experience and can be made by calling 407-WDW-TECH (407-939-8324).

Please note: Guests must be between 3-12 years of age to participate. Children must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age or older during the entire experience. A valid accepted credit card number is required at time of booking. No-shows or in the event a reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled experience will result in such credit card being charged a $25 cancellation fee. The experience, due to its personalized nature, is non-refundable and not eligible for an exchange. Certain restrictions apply. All prices, components and information are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    How much???!!!!

Saw this yesterday,think they look creepy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 289931
    How much???!!!!

Saw this yesterday,think they look creepy!
    It's a crazy price isn't it I was looking at the picture and to me they look like something you would get for Halloween

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im scared!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    very scary!! glad you all think that too LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Even I think they are horrible!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    That is a little strange..

Hope Katie doesn't see these!