Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter service at DHS

Post Thanks / Like
    what is your favourite counter service in DHS and what do you have? I used to like the pizzas at Pizza planet but it wasn't that good last year

Post Thanks / Like
    You know? I've never eaten there but once in the Commissary and don't recall much about that as it was ages ago. I was given a piping hot container of French fries once... they were nice. Probably because they were free.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't eat a lot of CS in the Studios used to always like the Backlot Express but haven't eaten there in recent years, sometimes grab a salad or burger from one of the counters opposite Beauty and the Beast. I too didn't like the pizza from Pizza Planet last year much, too saucy!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    We usually eat at TS places when there.

Post Thanks / Like
    mmmm there's not much that appeals to me to be honest, may just use some snack credits. Are there health snacks by the B&B stadium- i seem to remember seeing fruit

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I dont think that Studios is well served with QS options. I dont usually sit outside but I make an exception for Starring Rolls. We usually just share a sandwich and cake between three of us. I love the food on offer there. Sometimes though, we just take the boat across to Epcot and eat there.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't for the life of me remember what it's called, but there are a couple places near Beauty and the Beast, with outdoor seating, that's nice

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 290709
    Can't for the life of me remember what it's called, but there are a couple places near Beauty and the Beast, with outdoor seating, that's nice
    I think there are a few - Fairfax Fries, Rosie's and Catalina Eddie's as well as the turkey leg joint!

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Hum. Could be anywhere then lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooh for snacks The Writer's Stop, nice coffees (hot and cold) and yummy carrot cake cookie sandwiches!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast