Thread: Star Trek exhibition

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all,

What Star Trek exhibition like? Is it easy to get to from WDW?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's on I Drive, isn't it? I guess you'd have to take a taxi if you don't have your own transport.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 290862
    I think it's on I Drive, isn't it? I guess you'd have to take a taxi if you don't have your own transport.
    Thanks, is it worth it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I have no idea. I've never done any of those sorts of things on I Drive. I honestly don't like I Drive and tend to stay away from there as much as I can.

I'm not a fan of Star Trek, so I'd not be the one to ask.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's right next to the Titanic Exhibit. I haven't been to it though. There is also a CSI exhibit which my mother would love.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!