Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New trip

Post Thanks / Like
    So pleased, you are going to gave a great time! Sienna will love CP, great choice!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You're all have a great time. Just soaking up the atmosphere will be a start.

Can we have some pictures please? It'll be great to see little one's face when she sees the characters, parade, etc?
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    How exciting!! Yes please, we'd love to see photos!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 291323
    You're all have a great time. Just soaking up the atmosphere will be a start.

Can we have some pictures please? It'll be great to see little one's face when she sees the characters, parade, etc?

If I can figure out how to do it with my I-Pad I will, I lost our old camera about a year ago and I had finally figured out how to do it on that old thing!Sienna is a little diva and loves to be photographed!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 291163
    Yay, I'm so pleased to hear you're going back to the Magic. I was just thinking about you last night.
    The little one will love CP. Keep trying for Chef Mickeys, you might time it when a cancellation has come in. You could eat in Cosmic Ray's and watch Sonny Eclipse. That's good for kidlets. (And big kids too. :D )
    I hope you'll have a wonderful time.
    i forgot about Cosmic Rays!!!I just hope that she is as relaxed at Disney as she is at home!!! I have visions of her being terrified and running through the place screaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you staying Sister Tinkfan?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I really wanted to try the new resort Art of Animation for the visuals but it was booked and we ended up at Pop! I would have loved to go back to the Wilderness Lodge but with the medical bills mounting we decided to be frugal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12