Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi guys! Well I did it, I booked a trip in October with my daughter Jenn and my granddaughter Sienna( of course my son in law as well!) It will be short, we leave on the 10th. and are home on the 15th. I needed to be able to take my sweetheart at least once. I always thought that I would have years to do these things but life sometimes has other plans. Sienna is only 1 1/2 years old but she loves music and dancing and I think that she will love the characters especially the animal ones! We haven't geared a trip for children in a long time. Tyler is a sophmore in High School. Any suggestions for the wee one? I couldn't get reservations at the Castle but booked the Crystal Palace and the Garden Grille. I haven't been able to get a reservation at Chef Mickey for the past 3 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are going to have a wonderful time. Going on my birthday and all :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so happy to read about your upcoming trip Trish, I think of you so much.

I look forward to hearing all about it. I can't help with the Disney stuff (not my forte) but I know all the other members will help you loads

Sandra xx
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep trying with the Disney reservations for the castle and Crystal palace and particularly around 24 hours before as people often cancel then. Sounds like it is going to be a great trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay, I'm so pleased to hear you're going back to the Magic. I was just thinking about you last night.
    The little one will love CP. Keep trying for Chef Mickeys, you might time it when a cancellation has come in. You could eat in Cosmic Ray's and watch Sonny Eclipse. That's good for kidlets. (And big kids too. :D )
    I hope you'll have a wonderful time.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    It will be a precious time. It's amazing how much little ones enjoy WDW, and how much they truly remember. We all get caught up in "they are too young to remember." Well, nope they aren't and your son surely isn't nor are the baby's parents.

Things to do with little ones. Well, the Beach Club has a wonderful character breakfast. Goofy and friends. Mickey isn't there, but Minnie holds court off to the side in a little lounge area. The rest of the characters interact with the guests quite a bit.

I've always maintained that EPCOT is the best place to see characters in the park! There is a schedule of appearances at Guest Relations. And don't they have a princess breakfast still at Norway?

Maybe for your son you can do one of the specialty tours, or Illuminations cruises, or simply rent a boat for a few hours one day?

Oh, and Park Fare at the GF has characters for dinner too.

October is a beautiful month to be here, Sister Tinkfan. The Food and Wine Festival will be on, so you'll want to avoid EPCOT at the weekend as it is MOBBED with locals.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw it will be wonderful! We too dd when she had just turned 2, she just loved everything - we didnt arrange anything for her specifically, she just loved wandering around and seeing everything, but the things we did do she loved.
    It will be very special for you all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear you have the trip planned. Hope you all have loads of fun.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh I hope you all have a fantastic time!! I wish I could help you with tips on what to do with little one.
    I think I saw a book somewhere along the line on WDW with toddlers, that might have some good tips

Post Thanks / Like
    Brilliant! Whatever you do will be amazing and precious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast