Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: laundry at POFQ

Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone know where the machines are and how much it costs? also is there a change machine nearby
    do people tend to stay with their washing or come back when it's due to be finished?

Post Thanks / Like
    When we went a couple of years back there was a change machine and a detergent machine. People tended not to stay with the machines, which could get annoying if it was busy and people didn't come to empty them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know where the POFQ rooms is but whenever I've done laundry I tend to stick it on, go and get a drink and then take it back to the laundry room, while the kids are in the pool. I'm quite happy to sit there for an hour as they usually have the news playing on TV's, I could never just leave it and I agree it is very annoying when it happens and you have to wait for someone to come back and empty a machine!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    At POFQ we used the machines in the middle of the resort near the pool ( I dont know if they have others, they may well do)

As others said, you can leave and come back but on more than one occasion we've had clothes taken out of machines and the machines re-used for free by whoever took them out. (and that's not us leaving them in there for hours after theyve finished, it's just people being stupid)

So best to take a book or something and stay there IMHO
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm can't remember precisely but I think it's 5 quarters, yes there is a change machine , yes people leave their laundry to finish. We took our fairy tablets with us as we knew that wouldn't give the kids a rash.

The driers are mega mega hot

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    We put the laundry in and hang out by the pool bar :-)

It's $2.00 for each load of washing and drying. Yes there are change machines in the laundry room

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never even considered taking our own tablets over. What a great idea

Post Thanks / Like
    $2 is very reasonable, maybe i can take enough for 9 nights though and wash at BLT as we'll have a washing machine and dryer there

Post Thanks / Like
    It is $2 for each one. Not sure that was clear.

You can also buy Shout Color Catchers. Best. Invention. Ever. You put a sheet in the laundry and can wash sky colors with whites without bleeding.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast