Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wishes from a different perspective

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you watched wishes from a different area of the magic kingdom park? Any recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've watched from several different places. What kind if view do you want? If you want to see all of the castle then main street is your best bet.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking not a traditional one, what can you see from frontierland or near Dumbo for instance?

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my favourite evenings was when we watched from behind the Castle. We sat down near Dumbo and had sundaes from Mrs Potts. The fireworks were exploding overhead. Magical.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 291259
    One of my favourite evenings was when we watched from behind the Castle. We sat down near Dumbo and had sundaes from Mrs Potts. The fireworks were exploding overhead. Magical.
    now that's a good idea, but dumbo is no longer there...what's there now? this Fantasyland expansion is throwing me off LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I'd forgotten about that. Maybe someone can let you have a current map.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    We watched it from behind the castle one time. It was between the carousel and teacups. There was a young girl there in a wheelchair. She LOVED the fireworks! Every time they exploded she'd squeal and laugh, laugh, laugh. It was the best time we've ever had watching Wishes!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Slightly off kilter here but we watched Wishes from the roof terrace at BLT the other year and I was amazed how far away the fireworks were discharged.
    This definitely ain`t the best viewing point!

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote from behind the castle, it is completely different and the view and feeling is amazing. It feels as if the fireworks are right above you.

All the seating has gone from that area for the time being, so I guess the only place you could grab a seat would be at Pinocchio's Village Haus or on the wall by Pooh.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We watched it from under the castle

You do have to bend or sit on the floor, and may miss some, specially the villains part, but I loved watching the fireworks explode over the carrousel, plus, thats where Cindy watches from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast