Thread: best place to video wishes?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know when we'll be able to go again so want to video everything I can. Whats the best place to stand to video this without too many heads in the way?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. That's a bit of a tough one. The area that is the best is flat and there will be heads, but then again, it's in the sky so you may be ok.

Look for the statue of Walt and Mickey. That's the general best area. You want the Castle as the back drop and will want to be able to get all the castle in the photo frame.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    We filmed Wishes from half way up Main Street....DH rested the camcorder on my shoulder and I didn't move an inch

What about from the train station....you could steady the camcorder on the railings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 32117

What about from the train station....you could steady the camcorder on the railings.
    :p015:That is an excellent place to video/photograph from, but you will need to stake out a spot AGES before the fireworks.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you get all the castle from there? Would you need a bigger (more powerful) lens?

Yes, you'd have to be sitting at the train station from 3:00 onward, I'll bet! And then hope no one shoved their little kids in between you and the railing.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 32121
    And then hope no one shoved their little kids in between you and the railing.
    That's always annoying.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 32122
    That's always annoying.
    not if you dont let em!!!
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008