Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day five

Post Thanks / Like
    Shopping day at the Florida Mall.

Slightly expensive taxi journeys there and back but no concerns they were ripping us off. (I had a beady eye kept on the meter).

Successful day shopping. Slightly perturbed that GAP had these items next to each other. Freddy Kruger anyone?

[ATTACH]12646.vB[/ATTACH]

Hilarious moments laughing at the very short mall cop on his segway travelling slower than most people were walking but somehow he still wanted to wear a crash helmet.

Fun had while circling the food court for all the freebies. Had half my dinner before I'd actually paid for anything. Jeff happy to find someone who sold huge chunks of tofu.

Half of our shopping budget spent on new clothes, Yankee Candles and M&Ms.

Back to hotel for a half hour breather and off to the Contemporary for dinner at chef Mickey.

Today's silly head gear:

[ATTACH]12647.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12648.vB[/ATTACH]

Not entirely sure what a nightgown that has a sticker which says "scratch and sniff" would actually entail....

Drinks at the bar before hand (hic!)

[ATTACH]12649.vB[/ATTACH]

Brilliant food at Chef Mickey. Jeff, being a vegetarian, has put it at the top of the list for buffets with an excellent choice for veggies.
    Almost literally mobbed by the characters as soon as we sat down:

Currently sat waiting for Wishes while the electrical light parade winds it merry way round the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the reason I do not like shopping? I'm not getting properly inebriated beforehand??? Well then! That is my new game plan when shopping!

And you seriously had to photo shop the Freddie Kruger outfit!! No way were they selling that!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    No word of a lie

Even worse they were charging $50 for the top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Good gracious. Maybe it's a Halloween costume

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Jeff! Striped shirt and checked trousers?!! :biggrin:

Post Thanks / Like
    Brit that is the new trend. We see that often, particularly on men. It's not unusual to have plaid shorts and a striped top, or plaid top and some other type of printed shorts, etc.

It's the new thing!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Another great day of photos. Looks like you're having loads of fun. Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink
    Brit that is the new trend. We see that often, particularly on men. It's not unusual to have plaid shorts and a striped top, or plaid top and some other type of printed shorts, etc.

It's the new thing!
    You won't catch me wearing it, besides Donna would never allow it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol hilarious... love that nightie and sticker pic... very funny.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am laughing my way through your trip reports! Looks like you two are having a BLAST!!

Keep 'em coming

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 291380

It's the new thing!
    so i'm not with it anymore?!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast