Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: What a morning... NOT!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad/relievedhappy (all those there adjectives) that it's nothing more serious!!

Post Thanks / Like
    So happy that all is well and you finally know what is going on :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Have been away for a bit as of late, but looked for your thread immediately upon returning...so very happy to return to positive news, my friend!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 293510
    Hmmm...

Curiouser and curiouser...

Just back from my GP who originally found this issue. He reviewed the information from the hematologist and we talked. During the course of that conversation, I mentioned that the hematologist had said that my indicators for rheumatoid arthritis were off the charts even though I don't present with any symptoms and she wanted me to see a rheumatologist. He checked my chart, got a big smile on his face, and you'd have though I hit him with a cattle prod. He got real excited and almost started dancing from foot to foot. He's mumbling things like "I like it. I really like it", all the while typing madly on his little computer with one hand and filling out forms with the other. Then of course, his nurse comes back in to stick sharp pointed objects in my body once again and withdraw some more of that which should have remained inside.

As it turns out, even though I don't have any outward signs of rheumatoid arthritis, I still may be harboring it. And more importantly, it can have a significant detrimental effect on your white cell count. So the sharp pointed bit was to start working on the necessary diagnostic panel. They're also setting me up to see a rheumatologist. Who'd a thunk?

I think this means I'm rare. Do you suppose I can charge admission?

Tom (... poked and prodded yet again...)

Hmmm, rare you say.....could be potential there. You could earn yourself some pennies by hiring out your body. For experiments I mean not for anything else - not unless you want to of course. :wink5::wink5:
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 294023
    not unless you want to of course. :wink5::wink5:
    nudge, nudge. Say no more.

Tom (.. pennies? )

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom (.. pennies? )[/QUOTE]

Sorry I should have put cents.

The other half said that I would be lucky to get buttons let alone pennies, cents or anything else for that matter. No need to be so hurtful me thinks.

Never mind I will reap my rewengy :t1408: Of course I shall wait until he's finished paying for our next disney trip.
    Sam x

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415