Thread: Day 10 part one

Post Thanks / Like
    So.

A bit of a lie in for once and then off to Blizzard Beach again. Was brave enough this time to go on Summit Plummet. Great fun but bounce bounce ouch ouch at the bottom!

Lots of running about like kids. Up about a billion steps for the various slides. Who needs the gym?!

Very hot and sunny this morning. About time too.

Back for a snack and a coffee and boom. The heavens open and we've been stuck at the hotel ever since.

[ATTACH]12685.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]12686.vB[/ATTACH]

If you're looking for a definition of 'torrential' I think we've just found it.

We have dinner reservations at Epcot at Via Napoli for 7. Pizza time!!

By the way- vegetarian options at non-buffet restaurant is pretty poor across all the parks. Lucky if there's one option on the entree/main course list. Some restaurants we've had to bypass literally because there's nothing on the menu. Although we've been told Jeff can ask the chef to cook something separate what's the bet that it'll be pasta with tomatoes and salad. And that's never exciting.

It's now almost 4 so hopefully the rain will stop before we need to go out. Which it better- I'm hungry already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Disney are very accommodating when it comes to special diets. Did you let them know when you booked your ADRs that one of you was vegetarian?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    We do let them know but the options for what is on offer is limited if you compare it to what I as a meat eater have on offer. Think there's only so many times you can have roast veg or pasta with sauce before it gets boring.

At the end of the day though food is food and at least there's something to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard that before from vegan friends; that WDW doesn't do a great job on vegan. They do some better on ovo-lacto, and I'd guess just simple non-meat, but roasted vegetable and pasta does get old really quickly.

Perhaps Japan could have something more along the lines of tofu or tempeh? I know since they've changed up the restaurants there it's not as easy to walk in and have a tempura snack (used to do a lovely tempura of carrot, sweet potato, bean, etc).

Florida does know how to do a rain storm, eh?!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle