Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vancouver

Post Thanks / Like
    We could have ordered them at Joe Fortes but went with the oysters and halibut instead. Herself LOVES scallops so I was a bit surprised she chose Oysters Rockefeller, but you never know what you might be in the mood for.

The texture is what kept me from trying them, Wendy. Well, the texture I imagined, but that isn't the case at all. The texture of the oyster fresh from the shell is quite firm!

I always said that I was going to try raw oysters in Galway, but I gave in and tried them here instead. As Herself said, "Well, you are still in a foreign country." True!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Fabulous photos Tink, thanks for sharing.

Vancouver is a city that I would love to visit someday. The closest I`ve been was when I was on a business trip to Edmonton several years ago and I managed to grab a few days in the Rockies in the Banff area. Truly magificent scenery, and I was told at the time that Vancouver was reminiscent of England in the Victorian times and so pretty.

Enjoy the rest of your trip and please keep us posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vancouver is near the top of my to visit list. It looks so fresh and clean. Hopefully i'll be able to go soon and we can rent a sea plane

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful trip! Thank you for the pictures.

I have to say I'm shocked you are posting photos...not your normal m.o. .

Post Thanks / Like
    Vancouver looks absolutely gorgeous. I drool over what you have eaten so far, the lunch, the oysters, etc. I assume you are headed out on an Alaskan cruise?

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the photos. Vancouver looks amazing, what a beautiful city.

Loving the oysters too.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Le sigh, Le sigh...

That is all

Looks like you're having the MOST amazing time already!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sis for sharing. it truly is an amazing city. Did you get to see more of the Olympic site? You are much braver than me for eating those oysters!!!! Love to read of your travels

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the photos! Thanks for posting them. The seafood sounds delicious! Hope you're loving the next bit of your trip

Post Thanks / Like
    Great great photos Tink. We loved Vancouver too. Great port to start your Alaskan cruise. Northbound is better than Southbound in my opinion. You work your way up the waterway and each day gets more spectacular finishing with the glacier visits. If you think Vancouver has a lot of seaplanes....wait till you hit Ketchikan...!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast