Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks for some new ideas..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 292276
    It really IS adorable, I'll have to post some photos. But I do agree, I have no idea how she actually falls asleep in there! You could always trim out a section and just do a small chalkboard area. It's been really neat to watch her and her friends draw, write and create. My favorite thing to see is when Andrew sneaks in there and leaves her a message (sometimes sweet, sometimes snarky, but always 100% Andrew). Before he first day of school this year, Andrew went in after she'd fallen asleep and wrote, "You'll be the best freshman EVER!" You do realize I cried, right?
    Awwww! Your kids are something special!! Did you eat pixie dust when you were pregnant or something?? I pray that when my kids are older they have that kind of relationship with each other

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww and that is the reason I always prayed for a big brother. Lol mom always told me that wasn't possible but I still prayed (I was 5)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA! They have their moments, they certainly aren't candy coated...but at the end of the day, they really do have a sweet friendship. I bet your kiddos will, too :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Just catching up on threads I missed. Of COURSE I'm going to vote for the faeries! They can take you through to adulthood.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ummmmm

Fairies are a great idea!

I would keep the walls a neutral color... Maybe violet or light green and focus on the decor.. Bedspread and pillows, bedside lamp, frames, etc... That way if and when she grows tired of fairies you can change it without too much trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12