Catering to the unique vacation needs of families, Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream staterooms are designed with a style that combines luxury with spaciousness – including, in most staterooms, a split-bath feature that Disney introduced to the cruise industry.
To accommodate larger families and groups traveling together, there are 500 connecting doors that adjoin staterooms. And on connecting verandah staterooms, the partition between verandahs may be opened to create a larger shared balcony.
Staterooms and Suites by the Numbers
- There are 1,250 staterooms and suites on each ship.
- 901 staterooms and suites include verandahs – that’s more than 70 percent of total staterooms.
- Another 199 staterooms have an ocean view.
The Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream carry on the spirit of innovation with a cruise industry first for all 150 inside staterooms – the Magical Porthole:
- A video monitor with the appearance of a porthole, it offers a “window” to the world with a real-time video view outside the ship.
- High-definition cameras on the exterior of the ship feed live video to each Magical Porthole. The view corresponds to stateroom location – either port or starboard…forward, midship or aft.
- Animated Disney characters may pop by the Magical Porthole, including Peach the starfish from the Disney•Pixar film “Finding Nemo,” Dumbo the flying elephant or even Mickey Mouse.
Deluxe Ocean View
Deluxe Ocean Ciew with Verandah
Well-planned design features allow guests to stretch out in comfort and luxury:
- The Disney Cruise Line signature bath-and-a-half design is featured in nearly every stateroom on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream. Conveniently, one bathroom includes a vanity, sink and full tub/shower, while the “half” bath has a vanity, sink and toilet.
- Both luxurious and practical, a number of staterooms have round tubs with a built-in seat, a rain shower head and a hand-held shower – perfect for giving children a bath.
- Because families tend to travel with more luggage, bed frames are elevated to provide generous under-bed storage space.
- For an added pinch of pixie dust, pull-down beds open to uncover a celestial scene. In artwork overhead, constellations of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell and Wendy soar through the night sky.
- Staterooms feature a contemporary, art deco-inspired design. Meticulous attention to detail is evident in the elegant nautical theme with beautiful wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpets, stylish furnishings, original artwork and genuine teak accents.
- First-class features and amenities in all staterooms include a 22-inch LCD flat screen TV on a swivel arm, two Wave Phones for use as onboard mobile communicators, iPod docking station, mini refrigerator, mini safe, premium toiletries, queen-size pillows, plush Frette 100 percent Egyptian cotton bath towels and Frette 100 percent Egyptian cotton 300-thread-count bed linens and duvet.
Roy O Disney Suite
The Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream have 21 suites on Decks 11 and 12, each lavishly appointed and designed with upscale furnishings. Most suites can connect to another stateroom, creating an exceptionally spacious living area for larger groups and families.
- Each suite has two bathrooms designed with opulent granite and marble finishes. The master bathroom features a whirlpool bathtub, a rain shower, double sinks and a television built seamlessly into the mirror.
- Suites have a generous private verandah, walk-in closets, living room and Blu-ray disc player. Both the living area and master bedroom have a 42-inch, high-definition LCD television, and guests are provided Wave Phones for use as mobile communicators while onboard.
- Suite amenities include deluxe Frette bed linens, fluffy Frette feather duvets, plush Frette bath towels, sublimely soft bathrobes and slippers, and Elemis toiletries. Suite guests may choose from a selection of hypo-allergenic, goose down and therapeutic memory foam pillows.
- Disney Cruise Line’s signature royal suites – the Walter E. Disney Suite and the Roy O. Disney Suite – are located at Deck 12 forward of the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream.
The art deco glamour of the 1920s and 1930s is prevalent in the décor of the royal suites. Extravagant details include a whirlpool hot tub on the private teakwood verandah, two bathrooms (master bath with whirlpool tub, rain shower and double sinks), walk-in closets, media library, dining salon, pantry, wet bar and sweeping ocean views through floor-to-ceiling windows lining the main living quarters.
On the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, all suite and concierge stateroom guests enjoy the benefit of the ship’s Concierge Level providing special services and exclusive access to dedicated areas.
- The Concierge Lounge is located among the concierge suites on Deck 12. Guests may relax in quiet comfort, access the Internet, watch news on a large-screen TV and enjoy complimentary food and beverage presentations offered throughout the day, including specialty coffees and pre-dinner cocktails.
- The concierge team will provide guests with personalized service and assist with a variety of shipboard requests, such as making reservations for spa treatments, specialty dining, shore excursions and nursery care for children.
- Concierge guests may borrow an iPad to use during their cruise and receive 100 free minutes of onboard Wi-Fi access. For children, Nintendo DS gaming devices are available to use throughout their voyage.
- One deck up on the private sun deck, concierge guests can soak up the sun in an exclusive area. This private oasis offers comfortable, cushioned lounge chairs, complimentary suntan lotion, cool face cloths and a dedicated concierge pool deck host.
To learn more about Disney Cruise Line or to book a vacation, guests can visit www