Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alaska Photos

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 292910
    How was the air there? I know that sounds like such a random question, but I always think the air must feel so clean and fresh!

I agree, more photos please.
    It is so funny you asked this! We commented more than once on the quality of the air. Is it the trees? The lack of smog? The lack of air pollution? I don't know but YES, the air was wonderful to breathe. We particularly loved the pine scent carried on the breeze. It was absolutely wonderful!

Thank you everyone! I'll post more if you PROMISE they are not boring you?

Visiting Alaska is really something wonderful to do.

'Skip, we didn't get to Sitka.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 292913
    Amazing photos Tink. Thanks!

If you're cataloging in iPhoto, maybe you could just setup an album in Flickr. Then you could upload them all an once and we could see them all.

Tom (... it's on my bucket list also!)
    I've never done that Tom, set up an album in Flickr. Not sure what you mean by cataloging in iPhoto? I put the disc in the MacAir and it automatically downloads the photos. I name the event, and that's about it?

Oh, and the cards/discs were fine. We did have enough, but do much prefer the higher resolutions ones.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 292977
    Now I just have to figure out how to get him to the ship without having to try and get him on an airplane.
    My DW had that problem too.

She was deathly afraid of flying. Well, about 18 months ago we had to fly to Las Vegas for her son's wedding. She studied this course:

Fear of Flying Help

It's run by an airline pilot who just wants to help. Between that, and one tiny Ativan pill, she not only did the flying bit just fine but she found out that she actually enjoyed it.

Tom (... never thought it would happen...)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy, post: 292977
    The pictures are amazing!! You've just gotten back from my dream cruise and the only one that Bob has any interest in at all. Now I just have to figure out how to get him to the ship without having to try and get him on an airplane.
    Umm a train comes to mind, though it might take a couple of days.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 292983
    I've never done that Tom, set up an album in Flickr. Not sure what you mean by cataloging in iPhoto? I put the disc in the MacAir and it automatically downloads the photos. I name the event, and that's about it?
    Do you have a Flickr account? If not, they're free. Oddly enough, we actually have a Secrets group on Flickr that you can share pictures in. But that's for later.

It's really easy to share your photos on Flickr. Here's a quick Youtube video that shows you exactly how to do it.

What you end up with is something like this. This is the slide show of some Disney Cruise Line pictures I took a few years ago.

It's really easy and so very convenient if you want to share photos on the web. Just ask Chris (Skywatcher)!

Tom (... super easy!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 292978
    Is it the trees? The lack of smog? The lack of air pollution?
    The Moose?

[ATTACH]12870.vB[/ATTACH]

Tom (... just a thought....)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 293015
    The Moose?

Attachment 12870

Tom (... just a thought....)
    They are so photogenic!!!

Constantly followed by the press. (This was from our workshop at U. of Alaska)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!

Magnificent!

What a wonderful trip

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad to hear that the air was as good as I think it was. (I know, such a weird question)

Yes, please...more photos!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234