Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New AP discounts

Post Thanks / Like
    Which can be quite helpful of course...I've just been doing my own ADR's and ressies for so long now, I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't me making my own plans!!! There is just something *exciting* about being on the phone with the CM and planning meals and such....it's part of the thrill for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know I used to feel that way too but there are people who would much rather not and then the people in the UK can save money by me doing it for them.

Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just on the phone today with the nicest person. Rearranging ADRs. Very patient, very nice.

Thanks Becca for the rates!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 32298
    I was just on the phone today with the nicest person. Rearranging ADRs. Very patient, very nice.

Thanks Becca for the rates!
    Absolutely! Hope they can help someone save a bit of money!! Especially when it's as easy as three little letters!

I *love* when the CM starts chatting away...giving advice and recommending some of *their* favorite places....it just keep building that fever!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting those discounts

I sometimes use a ta and sometimes book myself, it depends on how much time I have.

It's nice to be informed about the discounts though even if I do then ask a ta to help out. I like to know my options

Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Your Welcome

Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eeyoreguy, post: 32555
    Thanks for posting those discounts

I sometimes use a ta and sometimes book myself, it depends on how much time I have.

It's nice to be informed about the discounts though even if I do then ask a ta to help out. I like to know my options

Thanks everyone!

You're welcome, EG....hope you find them helpful! I totally understand what you mean about being informed, we've used a TA twice...the first time was not a great experience at all; but the second time we had a better go of it and I fully believe it's because we went in informed as to what discounts were available and what we might expect...we also still made all our own ADR's :wink:

Post Thanks / Like
    Same here, Becca. I recently used a TA, but did my own ADRs. I must say though, I've had more problems overall when I haven't done it myself.

Regardless, I want to know what all my options are before deciding on anything whether it be a vacation, a car, a major appliance, surgery socks... you name it. The better informed we are the better consumers we are.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have an email in my home email from the Disney Passholder site which mentions a value rate of $54. However, I don't have my pass here at work and the full email will not display here. Donna however, tried to call down there this morning and the CM she talked to could find NOTHING for 6-15 November.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe she should try the PWE code, John? Sometimes if you give them the specific code, they can find it easier...of course, it may also be possible that, with limited availability, the rooms are booked out.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast