Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best tours to go on?

Post Thanks / Like
    What are the best tours? Ive got keys to the kingdom though not sure whats on that

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you know? I've not ever done a tour! I think I would like to do the Undiscovered EPCOT, and the Segway Tour for sure.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by disneymom, post: 32242
    What are the best tours? Ive got keys to the kingdom though not sure whats on that
    I think Johnie did that one... It sounds like a great tour. I would really like to do the Behind the Seeds at Epcot..
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Keys to the Kingdom is a great tour, but keep in mind no children under 16. Another great one is the Backstage Safari at Animal Kingdom. Also at MK I can recommend the Steam Trains tour.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for the Keys to the Kingdom tour. You`ve sure booked a good one there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 32588
    Another vote for the Keys to the Kingdom tour. You`ve sure booked a good one there.
    Did Sue enjoy it I've always wanted to do a tour but I've been worried Chris will get bored :rolleyes008:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 32591
    Did Sue enjoy it I've always wanted to do a tour but I've been worried Chris will get bored :rolleyes008:
    Sue thought it was great Wendy and I`m sure that Chris would too.
    It`s great to see "behind the scenes" below ground. It was interesting when we went on the tour because at the time there were hidden "Walts" on the parade floats.These were shown to us when we entered the building where the floats are stored in between the parades and you would never have noticed the "Walts" unless they were pointed out to you.
    The whole tour is full of snippets and "insider info." like this. My only regret is that photography is definitely out of bounds for obvious reasons.

Post Thanks / Like
    We did the KTTK tour in 2006 and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Leu was reluctant to go on it, since we grew up at Disneyland and many people we know work for Disney in California (production, not parks). Essentially, we were raised on Disney! She also has lived a short distance fron Disney Studios in California most of her life.

She absolutely loved the tour! She wanted Shelly, her DD, to go on it last December, but Shelly couldn't take the baby with her (he would have been fine, but he is under 16!) and wouldn't go without him. He was 14 weeks old at the time. She was okay leaving him with Granna Leu and Auntie Taj for a ride, but didn't want to be away from him for four or five hours.

Post Thanks / Like
    We did KTTK tour in Feb since Alysia was finally old enough to go. It was AWESOME!!! i would encourage everyone to go. It was amazing to go in the utilidor. Alysia is studying cosmetology in school. Well they had a board down there with the unsung heroes of WDW. They had cosmetologists on there and to see her face when she realized that she could do that at wdw was priceless!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 32591
    Donna and I thoroughly enjoyed it Wendy. Tell Chris I said he WILL enjoy it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast