Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be waiting to hear how it went!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    If it was me I'd be standing in the bank now telling all the customers how badly I'd been treated by them and refusing to leave until I had my money back. :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    :ashamed008: Still haven't got my money back.....told ya I was no good in these situations!
    I felt like a naughty schoolkid
    I was told by the manager "Mrs M....., were you not made aware that your funds would be credited to your account by the 19th of this month?"
    I was told that they would give me 100 overdraft if I needed to spend any of my money and they wouldn't charge me :mad:

Anyway, to cut a story short....and I think I was so weak because I am having a hard time this month with things like the first anniversary of my Mams death approaching etc so I am upset and down.....I should have my money by the 19th which is tomorrow.

I really couldn't stand and argue in the state of mind that I have at the moment without crying.....so, it was a wasted journey :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear, not a good time for you.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah hon...I'm so sorry...I hate that this is so difficult for you :( And that bank manager should be absolutely ashamed of himself/herself for being so dispassionate. Hang in there hon...still that your money is returned to you tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Ach. I'm so sorry they are such stupid gits, Issy. Will hope that your money will be returned tomorrow, then you can take it to a new bank. Don't let them bother you anymore. You did nothing wrong here, they did.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry things didn't go well.... Sounds like that manager needs a good **tch slap for speaking to you like that!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have said very loudly and calmly.... And were YOU made aware that if MY money wasn't put back into my account by close of business today I will be taking my custom elsewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    and then I would have flicked her ear for good measure.....

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast