Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be seriously ticked off... and that's putting it mildly :( I would also be getting my petrol paid for too for having to go not once but twice to the bank..... I do this when goods are faulty and I have to traipse all the way back to get it changed... I make them pay for my gas, amazing what they'll do to get a loud voiced person off their premises!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry for the late response Diane but I`ve only just opened this thread.
    It looks like things are kinda sorted but just one point. Until the funds are credited back into your account, make sure that your bank doesn`t charge you if you go overdrawn in the meantime.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry Diane, how absolutely awful for you. If I were you I would go into the bank and without losing my rag would be very firm and take no nonsense about extended lunch hours etc and ask to speak to whoever is in charge and then really make it very clear that if something is not done immediately you will take your account elsewhere where security is better and stay in the bank until it is sorted.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Di im so sorry just found this thread, i cant believe how stupid and uncaring this bank is being :shocked025:i agree with Val (for once) i would go in to the bank ask for the Manager and dont move from there until you actually see it all sorted out for yourself, Arghhhh these idiots :mad:hope it gets sorted ASAP
    Jacqui xxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Diane-
    I'm sorry about what is happening to you, I hope it gets resolved quickly for you.

Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    thats awful hope you get things sorted out soon

Post Thanks / Like
    This is happening all too often now :mad: Hope it is all resolved soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    The bank rang me ..... told me not to bother going back in, they are sending the fraud statement by post for me to sign and send back. I should receive that within 2 weeks.

Manager wasn't available to talk to...was told they would see what they could do about getting my money back into my account as soon as possible. It may still be 5 days :rolleyes008:

Will let you know when I get my money back :mad:

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh hon...I know you're not a confrontational person, but with this, you may have to behave that way....if you don't get the answers you need/want you will *have* to speak up...don't let them give you the run around

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 32773
    The bank rang me ..... told me not to bother going back in, they are sending the fraud statement by post for me to sign and send back. I should receive that within 2 weeks.

Manager wasn't available to talk to...was told they would see what they could do about getting my money back into my account as soon as possible. It may still be 5 days :rolleyes008:

Will let you know when I get my money back :mad:
    Two weeks!! Nice to see them making such an effort to help resolve this!:rolleyes008:

Isafari, if this is not resolved to the best of their ability, and you incur even more charges due to this, report them to the Financial Services Authority, who will deal with it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast