Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Polynsian

Post Thanks / Like
    Tonga Toast, well it's bread and banana and if your daughters have a sweet tooth they will love it, I would get one to share though.

You can see a video on how to make it at home here it will also show you what it looks like

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote="Wendy, post: 294518"]Tonga Toast, well it's bread and banana and if your daughters have a sweet tooth they will love it, I would get one to share though.

You can see a video on how to make it at home here it will also show you what it looks like [/QUOTokay thanks E]
    Thank you. Will have to try.

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    it IS AGREAT RESORT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Ohana for both breakfast and dinner, dinner is delicious!

Kona cafe is a wonderful place for breakfast and its usually not as crowded as Ohana, do ADR in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    The Polynesian is my favorite resort on property by far. I have stayed here many times over the years. You don't even feel like your at Disney and it's a great retreat from the parks. Captain Cook's counter service is open 24 hours for those of you that may get the midnight munchies. Also try and see the Luau show. It's a great dinner show and the food is very good.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! The Polynesian is awesome! My family stayed in Feb 2012 and are booked again for Feb 2013. If you are on the Disney Dining Plan go to Capt Cooks and get your free refillable mug as soon as you arrive. The mug is free and can be refilled with drinks for free at Capt Cooks, or any resort quick service restaurant. Great for coffee or tea in the morning, or juice and soda anytime. If you are not on the Disney Dining Plan I think you can purchase the refillable mug for around $15.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 295092
    The Polynesian is my favorite resort on property by far. I have stayed here many times over the years. You don't even feel like your at Disney and it's a great retreat from the parks. Captain Cook's counter service is open 24 hours for those of you that may get the midnight munchies. Also try and see the Luau show. It's a great dinner show and the food is very good.
    Getting so exited we get there next Saturday. Just a little worried about the marathon that day. Not sure if we should go to a park that day or just stay at the resort. And help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graceandhayes, post: 295359
    Congratulations! The Polynesian is awesome! My family stayed in Feb 2012 and are booked again for Feb 2013. If you are on the Disney Dining Plan go to Capt Cooks and get your free refillable mug as soon as you arrive. The mug is free and can be refilled with drinks for free at Capt Cooks, or any resort quick service restaurant. Great for coffee or tea in the morning, or juice and soda anytime. If you are not on the Disney Dining Plan I think you can purchase the refillable mug for around $15.
    Is the mug you mentioned one per person on the dining plan? Leaving on Saturday. Getting our last minute things together.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is correct. Each person on the DDP gets the mug for free. It is refillable for free at the Quick Service restaurant at the resort. You will see the mugs in Capt Cooks. Just grab one for each person on the DDP and take them to the cashier. Present your Key to the World card, and the cashier will cut the security tag off. You are now ready to fill it with your favorite beverage. (Well, favorite soft drink, coffee, tea, etc. Unfortunately it does not work at Tambu Lounge. )Instead of using the coffee maker in the room I would take our mugs down to Capt Cooks each morning, fill them with coffee, and take them back to the room. Our kids would take their mugs with them to the pool and anytime they were thirsty they could go into Capt Cooks and get something to drink.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graceandhayes, post: 296044
    That is correct. Each person on the DDP gets the mug for free. It is refillable for free at the Quick Service restaurant at the resort. You will see the mugs in Capt Cooks. Just grab one for each person on the DDP and take them to the cashier. Present your Key to the World card, and the cashier will cut the security tag off. You are now ready to fill it with your favorite beverage. (Well, favorite soft drink, coffee, tea, etc. Unfortunately it does not work at Tambu Lounge. )Instead of using the coffee maker in the room I would take our mugs down to Capt Cooks each morning, fill them with coffee, and take them back to the room. Our kids would take their mugs with them to the pool and anytime they were thirsty they could go into Capt Cooks and get something to drink.
    Thanks for the info. Could you also tell me where is your favorite place to eat?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast