Thread: is there a lot of difference between staying at

Post Thanks / Like
    All Star Movies and Port Orleans? I know POR has nicer grounds, but are the rooms considerably bigger? Is it better located? Is transportation better?, etc...

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 295155
    All Star Movies and Port Orleans? I know POR has nicer grounds, but are the rooms considerably bigger? Is it better located? Is transportation better?, etc...

Thanks!
    oh gosh I think there is

now I love all star movies and it has an energy that is different from any other disney resort IMHO but yeah, POR is a different experience altogether. It has a relaxed feel, wonderful views and fantastic boat ride to downtown disney. There's a full service restaurant, a bar with entertainment and so on.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Two sinks in the room at POR versus one at ASM. Small difference yes, but it makes a difference when you're trying to get ready to go out.

Tom (... share and share alike!)

Post Thanks / Like
    The rooms are bigger and as Tom says the two sinks can make a big difference, also if you can get a corner room they have two windows and makes the room appear bigger than it is. The marina area and the walkways and bridges make it feel more like a deluxe IMO. The pool area is great and the boat ride to DTD is fantastic too, especially in the evening.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]