Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What strange food do you eat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 33184
    my sister craved chalk when she was pregnant

Ok I don't get that at allllllllllll

I have to say though that when my sister-in-law was little she used to eat comet clenser and drink her Mom's perfume. I think they figured out she had something wrong with her though. I don't remember what it was called. Other than being just plain weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you believe that I was in a restaurant last night that had kangaroo on the menu! I was so surprised! I didn't try it as I didn't stay at that particular restaurant to have my dinner, but may just go back one day to give it a try.

I know the raw oyster thing is not all that unusual for folks who like them, but I thought it was wicked disgusting. I'm not a fan of raw oysters.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33218
    Would you believe that I was in a restaurant last night that had kangaroo on the menu! I was so surprised! I didn't try it as I didn't stay at that particular restaurant to have my dinner, but may just go back one day to give it a try.

I know the raw oyster thing is not all that unusual for folks who like them, but I thought it was wicked disgusting. I'm not a fan of raw oysters.
    See now I think cooking them is sacrilege!

But if it's a choice between cooked and no oysters well I'll manage to eat them cooked! Up there with my favourite foods of all!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 32802
    I like dipping ready salted crisps into melted chocolate :o
    I was looking through to see if anyone had mine and there we go, Wendy got there first

I dip crisps into hot chocolate and it drives everyone mad the one that seems to particularly make people go EEWWWW is cheese and onion crisps dipped into mint hot chocolate
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh heavens! I don't dip them in hot chocolate, rather melted chocolate! (That is wicked eeeeewewwwwweeeey Keith)!

Yes, Kazza there are many oyster lovers who cringe at the thought of steamed oysters. I like them that way, and fried, and in Rockefeller, stew... any way but raw. However, I am willing to try a raw one in Galway.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33228
    Oh heavens! I don't dip them in hot chocolate, rather melted chocolate! (That is wicked eeeeewewwwwweeeey Keith)!
    its YUMMY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't they go all limp? YEEEERUUUUUUUCH!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33169
    EEEEEWWWWWW! Disgusting to both!!!!

I used to work with a woman who's Mom used to put raw oysters in a glass, and with some sauce, drink them!
    I don't normally eat mine like this but I have. It is called an oyster shooter.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33239
    Don't they go all limp? YEEEERUUUUUUUCH!
    Well the trick is to dip, get a little hot chocolate in the curve of the crisp and eat before it falls apart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah! I see. A talent is required!

You Sir shall be the dipping talent faerie. (You are familiar with the Tink books about faeries and their talents?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast