Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What strange food do you eat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 33184
    my sister craved chalk when she was pregnant

Ok I don't get that at allllllllllll

I have to say though that when my sister-in-law was little she used to eat comet clenser and drink her Mom's perfume. I think they figured out she had something wrong with her though. I don't remember what it was called. Other than being just plain weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you believe that I was in a restaurant last night that had kangaroo on the menu! I was so surprised! I didn't try it as I didn't stay at that particular restaurant to have my dinner, but may just go back one day to give it a try.

I know the raw oyster thing is not all that unusual for folks who like them, but I thought it was wicked disgusting. I'm not a fan of raw oysters.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33218
    Would you believe that I was in a restaurant last night that had kangaroo on the menu! I was so surprised! I didn't try it as I didn't stay at that particular restaurant to have my dinner, but may just go back one day to give it a try.

I know the raw oyster thing is not all that unusual for folks who like them, but I thought it was wicked disgusting. I'm not a fan of raw oysters.
    See now I think cooking them is sacrilege!

But if it's a choice between cooked and no oysters well I'll manage to eat them cooked! Up there with my favourite foods of all!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 32802
    I like dipping ready salted crisps into melted chocolate :o
    I was looking through to see if anyone had mine and there we go, Wendy got there first

I dip crisps into hot chocolate and it drives everyone mad :D the one that seems to particularly make people go EEWWWW is cheese and onion crisps dipped into mint hot chocolate :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh heavens! I don't dip them in hot chocolate, rather melted chocolate! (That is wicked eeeeewewwwwweeeey Keith)!

Yes, Kazza there are many oyster lovers who cringe at the thought of steamed oysters. I like them that way, and fried, and in Rockefeller, stew... any way but raw. However, I am willing to try a raw one in Galway. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33228
    Oh heavens! I don't dip them in hot chocolate, rather melted chocolate! (That is wicked eeeeewewwwwweeeey Keith)!
    its YUMMY! :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't they go all limp? YEEEERUUUUUUUCH!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33169
    EEEEEWWWWWW! Disgusting to both!!!!

I used to work with a woman who's Mom used to put raw oysters in a glass, and with some sauce, drink them!
    I don't normally eat mine like this but I have. It is called an oyster shooter.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33239
    Don't they go all limp? YEEEERUUUUUUUCH!
    Well the trick is to dip, get a little hot chocolate in the curve of the crisp and eat before it falls apart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah! I see. A talent is required!

You Sir shall be the dipping talent faerie. (You are familiar with the Tink books about faeries and their talents?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast