Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: I Would Really Love To Stay At

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    either the poly or akl for a short stay probably 3-4 night i guess, but saying that all the mod/deluxes look awesome to me

    where do you find the best place to book?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    You say that and so would me and DH... we googled Bora Bora for the real thing.. oh my.... those over water bungalows look heavenly and so were the prices! *faint* 7,000 for one and that didn't include food or flights!!!!!

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tend to book either through a US travel agent that I know or fortunately by using our DVC points.
    It may be worth looking at package holidays Mick. Some of their prices are quite reasonable IMHO seeing as all air fares etc. are included.





  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 32689
    You say that and so would me and DH... we googled Bora Bora for the real thing.. oh my.... those over water bungalows look heavenly and so were the prices! *faint* 7,000 for one and that didn't include food or flights!!!!!
    omg i know what you mean, and the programme love island too wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 32690
    I tend to book either through a US travel agent that I know or fortunately by using our DVC points.
    It may be worth looking at package holidays Mick. Some of their prices are quite reasonable IMHO seeing as all air fares etc. are included.
    ok thanks terry, i will look into it for the next trip, i like to plan a bit ahead and gather as much info as i can
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #5
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you going to have a look around those resorts whilst on this years trip?
    [CENTER]







  6. #6
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,099
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 32678
    either the poly or akl for a short stay probably 3-4 night i guess, but saying that all the mod/deluxes look awesome to me

    where do you find the best place to book?
    I wasnt WOW'd by the poly. I think although it's nice, it's overrated by many. Each to their own though!

    AKL is really special. I think its charms are lost on some people but I've enjoyed it every time.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 33039
    Are you going to have a look around those resorts whilst on this years trip?
    i really hope so yes, as many as i can, on the evenings i guess when we arent that busy
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #8
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,489
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 33042
    i really hope so yes, as many as i can, on the evenings i guess when we arent that busy

    We meant to do that last trip but didn't get round to it. I fancy staying at the Yacht & Beach Club but it's outside our price range at the moment. :sigh;
    [CENTER]







  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,884
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 33041
    I wasnt WOW'd by the poly. I think although it's nice, it's overrated by many.
    Same here. We went there for dinner at Ohana`s with our friends earlier this year and it kinda feels very dark and gloomy to me, but as you say Keith, each to their own.





  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 33041
    I wasnt WOW'd by the poly. I think although it's nice, it's overrated by many. Each to their own though!

    AKL is really special. I think its charms are lost on some people but I've enjoyed it every time.
    i know the hotel isn't all that to look at I'm told, but the surrounding areas like the beach which i think im being drawn to looks awesome

    but saying that i like the look of virtually all the mods and deluxes
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •