Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Would Really Love To Stay At

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 33075
    i know the hotel isn't all that to look at I'm told, but the surrounding areas like the beach looks awesome
    To be honest, I prefer the grand floridian there and the wilderness lodge has a nice quiet beach too. The poly has hammocks and you can watch the water parade/fireworks, but you can do that from the others too and the poly seems to get more crowded.

The main building theming is nice, I liked the 24hr little food court place but other than that, not my fave.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 33076
    To be honest, I prefer the grand floridian there and the wilderness lodge has a nice quiet beach too. The poly has hammocks and you can watch the water parade/fireworks, but you can do that from the others too and the poly seems to get more crowded.

The main building theming is nice, I liked the 24hr little food court place but other than that, not my fave.
    ok thx keith i will have a quick butchers round the place and i may change my mind. just visiting any of them tho is going to be something for me as ive never set foot on any before
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 33079
    ok thx keith i will have a quick butchers round the place and i may change my mind. just visiting any of them tho is going to be something for me as ive never set foot on any before
    I always say to folks, go try and visit the resorts and I see this look... like, "yeah right THATS what we'll do on our holiday, visit hotels" but it's so worth it it really is!

Poly, contemporary, Grand floridian, do the monorail tour for those

AKL just go and have a meal at boma. Worth it and spend some time looking around.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 33080
    I always say to folks, go try and visit the resorts and I see this look... like, "yeah right THATS what we'll do on our holiday, visit hotels" but it's so worth it it really is!

Poly, contemporary, Grand Floridian, do the monorail tour for those

AKL just go and have a meal at boma. Worth it and spend some time looking around.
    lol thats exactly what i was looking at doing, coz of the ease of getting around.....ok I'm gonna try and book a place at boma for dinner, will look for the menu first tho , AKL looks awesome to me and the wife loves the look of it too and wants to stay there next trip
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    We put off staying at the Polynesian for a long time because we used to travel frequently to Hawaii on business and were afraid that we might be spoiled. Once we stayed there however, we were impressed by the light and airiness of the rooms. HOWEVER, if I had to choose between AKL and the Polynesian I think I would have to choose AKL. There is just something about it as we walk into the lobby that seems to say "I'm Home".

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    thx for all the info guys
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12