Thread: Would you Change the Great Movie Ride at Hollywood Studios

Post Thanks / Like
    When we went on the ride this year, I thought it was looking tired, so I was wondering if anyone else thought it could do with a refurb

If you could, would you change some of the scenes to something new and up to date and if so what would you change or do you think it's fine as it is.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it could do with an update, maybe some more modern movies represented!

The end bit always makes me cry though, not sure why

Post Thanks / Like
    While it is good to see some of the older stuff up front I do think that parts of it could be changed to bring it into more modern times.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only been going to WDW since 1999 but has anything been added or taken away since it opened in 89? I think it desperately needs a makeover. Im sure that one or two of the great films made over the last 25 years could be represented.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    As long as The Wizard of Oz is not taken out, I am happy

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know. This is tough.

Yes, leave the Wizard of Oz in there. But I also want you to leave Bogie and Bergman in Casablanca, Sigourney Weaver in Aliens, Jimmy Cagney in The Public Enemy, Gene Kelly in Singin' in the Rain, Dick Van Dyke and Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins.
    I just don't know what to get rid of!

Maybe Busby Berkeley's Footlight Parade. That one can go. Other than that, I'm clueless.

Tom (... I'm a failure at cleaning out the house too!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I feel they could take out Alien, but that is really the only scary part on the whole ride.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it could be refurbed, but it would make me so sad to change any of the films represented! Even the ones I don't really love or care about.

I guess Footlight Parade could go. And I could easily deal with them changing The Searchers, but I would still want it to be a John Wayne movie (The Searchers was just never my favorite). I could maybe even deal with losing Tarzan.

I would love to see a Titanic room, I think that would be amazing. And Grease might be a fun one to make an appearance.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't, I love it just the way it is. I think they could improve the acting abilities of the cast members though, their interaction used to be fantastic, now it's a bit meh!

Post Thanks / Like
    to be honest, I havent riden it since 2003.. thats how much I like it, hahahaha

I love th eWizard of Oz part, but find the rest boring and long