Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dooney and Bourke Bag

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the discount applies to this high end item. Just keep in mind that sometimes it doesn't. I've been surprised by that before, so if you can use the discount that's wonderful! But if you can't don't be disappointed, ok?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I did wonder....will do some research

Post Thanks / Like
    Sometimes, with expensive items even if the store itself accepts the discounts, they'll disallow it on the higher end items. I've had that happen before. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. If you are going to purchase it, plan on the full price. That way if they do allow the discount, it's a nice perk, eh?

I'm not a Dooney and Bourke fan, but do love good leather bags. I use brief cases, and computer bags rather than women's handbags or purses.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive not been a fan of the brightly coloured ones, it's too much for me and that's why I've never bought one as I don't think I'd use it. I love the look of this one as its not as obviously disney, I will need to see it and feel it before I make my final decision. Thanks for warning me Tink

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used the AP discount on the bags previously. I did notice that the Disney Store website did not allow the recent 25% off coupon for the bags.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess we will see, if you see them before I get there would you ask for me please

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes ma'am I will

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123