Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Dooney and Bourke Bag

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    anybody seen this bag in WDW? I think i'm in love!


    [ATTACH]13560.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images















  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be a short lived love affair if the price is anything like the price I paid for a D & B bag for my DW on the first day of one of our cruises, even though it was discounted!





  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 296230
    It will be a short lived love affair if the price is anything like the price I paid for a D & B bag for my DW on the first day of one of our cruises, even though it was discounted!
    i have been given some money to treat myself to something nice so Happy Christmas to me















  4. #4
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never saw it anywhere









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 296274
    I never saw it anywhere
    Typical!















  6. #6
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,473
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooh, that's nice. Good luck with finding one. :)
    [CENTER]







  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,618
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it in Mousegear and in MK as its the sme style as the purse I wanted when we were there.
    I posted a pic on our 2012 trip page on FB and the purse was $95.

    I wish I'd bought it now so hoping its still there next year.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 296329
    I saw it in Mousegear and in MK as its the sme style as the purse I wanted when we were there.
    I posted a pic on our 2012 trip page on FB and the purse was $95.

    I wish I'd bought it now so hoping its still there next year.
    Did you see how much it was? (Braces self)















  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    They had this bag on Main Street in the summerm also World of Disney and at TrenD. The smaller shoulder bag was $200 and don't quote me on this but the bag you love was well over $300.
    It was gorgeous but just too expensive for me.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 296332
    They had this bag on Main Street in the summerm also World of Disney and at TrenD. The smaller shoulder bag was $200 and don't quote me on this but the bag you love was well over $300.
    It was gorgeous but just too expensive for me.
    Eek















Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •