Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say it isn't so!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Keith still not happy about them coming into the parks at all though - I don't drink coffee and can't stand Starbuck's hot chocolate

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    So they are just going to put out those pump and serve carafes with burnt coffee? That'll work.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally %&*^ed off about this. I hate Starbucks insipid brew with a passion. I could just about put up with them taking over the provision of coffee in the Main Street Bakery but to take the whole thing over is a bad decision on Disney's part as far as Im concerned. I hope that you are correct Keith that there will be a degree of sympathy, ie: cinnamon buns and ice cream sandwiches being the very least they offer.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags, post: 296381
    I hope that you are correct Keith that there will be a degree of sympathy, ie: cinnamon buns and ice cream sandwiches being the very least they offer.

Mags
    yeah :/ I agree with you completely.

I got a bit of "attitude" for asking as if I was mad for worrying that they'd pollute the experience with an imposing brand. We'll see I guess!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok that makes me feel better. That's a good compromise. I only like Starbucks frappacinnos since it makes the burnt taste go away

To those who are upset about the corporate sponsorship, why? Just about everything at Disney has a corporate sponsor. I remember our first trip in 1996 and was shocked to see Exxon, Kodak, etc all over everything.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wish that Disney would bring back the Douwe Egbert's Coffee that they had when we first went down on a long trip several years ago. At least in most of the TS restaurants one can still get a decent cup of coffee.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Im guessing this will be a wait and see game until it reopens!

There are some things you should just keep to your
    Post Thanks / Like
    Replaced by...starbucks? What the...

I've lost my faith in humanity....
    [SIGPIC] tb2pyj084cl4rbujdo9n[/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoy a cup of coffee once in a while... maybe 2-3 cups a week however my wife has 2-3 cups a day. The thing about coffee in Disney is that we usually go in August so a hot drink is not something I crave unless its after a nice dinner. The only thing I drink from Starbucks is their lattes... Not a fan if their coffee....I also don't care for Dunkins Donuts coffee but will drink it in a pinch...I find the coffee at the local diners to be much better than the either store. I really hope that WDW doesn't start allowing commercial establishments to open shop in the parks.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure I remember Paris having 'illy' brand of coffee, but honestly I don't remember as it was done quite well to the point where I couldn't tell you what coffee they served. All I know is that I wouldn't want coffee in Florida anyway!!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast