Thread: has anyone ever seen Enchanted merchandise?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that movie, its my all time favorite, and so, the girls have watched it many many times...

So, we were putting up the Xmas tree and pulled out all the princess ornaments, and they were very quick to point out we didnt have any Mulan, Pocahontas OR Giselle ornaments!!! I do remember seeing Pocahontas and Mulan at the Days or Xmas store, and lots of toys featuring them, but I have NEVER seen any Giselle stuff... Im sure some of it existed when the movie came out, but afterwards its like they just dissappeared her, or am I wrong?

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't recall seeing anything but then I wasn't looking I'll keep an eye out when I go and let you know

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That would be wonderful!

Thank you very much! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think ive ever seen any Enchanted things? We love that movie too, i think Amy Adams plays what a real life disney princess would be like perfectly - the way her hands move just make me laugh!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 296764
    I dont think ive ever seen any Enchanted things? We love that movie too, i think Amy Adams plays what a real life disney princess would be like perfectly - the way her hands move just make me laugh!
    I know.,.. just thinking about the film I start laughing and humming the songs!