Thread: Ramada Plaza Gatwick

Post Thanks / Like
    Has anyone stayed here pre-flight? How were the transfers? We are thinking we may stay here instead of the Hilton as they Hilton is coming in at 80 more for us - a lot of money just for the convience of a walkway to the terminal!

We won't have all our cases with us for the transfer as we will get dropped off at the airport to do twilight check in so would need to get the bus back to the hotel afterwards and then back to the airport the following morning.

It says transfers are every 40 minutes and it is 4 miles away. I suppose if the worst came to the worst we could just get a cab.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    haven't done the transfers from there Lisa but stayed there and its fine. The family rooms are great - good value too. We're staying there again for a christening in august and the rates are 70 per night. I'm thinking of staying there next july before our flight and getting the meet and greet for the return journey- that was worth it's weight in gold when coming back from thailand

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Julie - I think we will go for it, 80 is a lot of money extra to stay at the Hilton.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    let me know how much you get it for, i couldn't get a quote the otehr day for a parking package and it's only 11 months away!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just booked it through FHR, got a family room only for 62.10 with our frequent virgin discount.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]