Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: royal pacific hotel universal

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    i HAVE BOOKED 5 DAYS AT ROYAL PACIC UNIVERSAL NEXT SEPTEMBER ANY ADVICE WOULD BE WELCOME

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this hotel Robert, we spent 5 days there last year. The sushi lounge is nice, they bring you watermelon around the pool, the nachos are awesome. It's only a short walk to the parks

Post Thanks / Like
    We stayed there in October / November last year for 2 weeks. It's awesome.
    The pool is heated and they play a movie every night. The boat ride to Citywalk is frequent and reliable, can get busy but we didn't have a problem finding a seat and a spot for the stroller.

The staff are friendly, rooms were clean, and tidied every day. We only ate at the hotel restaurant once, and it was nice but for the price it wasn't anything special.

We also stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, whilst it was a nice hotel I preferred the Royal Pacific for it's atmosphere and style.

We're returning to the royal pacific this august.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which restaurant did you eat at coolape?

Post Thanks / Like
    It was the islands restaurant. It was a quiet night and they mixed up our drinks too. But we didn't mind. We only dined there as our little one was a little under the weather.

Post Thanks / Like
    We never ate there, the only night we ate in the hotel our teens went off to the parks and we had a few glasses of wine on the club lounge then ate sushi

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this resort. We've had breakfast several times in the islands dining room. It was certainly good. We also did the luau the hotel offers. It was good but it's been years since we went to that.

Last year we stayed club level which was nice but I don't know that I'd do it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    With 4 of us and a special rate it would have silly to pass it up, we made the most of breakfast and the drinks available all the time. We tended to have big lunches and the snacks in the evening, the staff were really generous with the wine in the evening. We watched them and the people who were demanding didn't get as much as the polite ones sitting in the corner

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    like all the good reports looking forward to september can you walk to CITY WALK

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I prefer the boat though it is a nice ride. You'll be walking loads in the parks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast