Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gaston's Tavern, New Fantasyland

Post Thanks / Like
    My DH has been wanting to try a turkey leg for forever now, but I'll certainly have to tell him about the tendons! YUCK!

I've never been interested in trying them myself, but I find it weird that they taste like ham?? What's up with that? I wonder why so many people love them.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    They taste like ham because they are smoked. I wish they could oven toast them. There would also be a lot less sodium that way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    The kids and I share a turkey leg at least once a trip! I think we like it so much BECAUSE it tastes like ham the kids do, however, refuse to touch it, so I end up with a knife and fork trying to cut it up for everyone - I'm often sure we throw about half of it away!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 298375
    The kids and I share a turkey leg at least once a trip! I think we like it so much BECAUSE it tastes like ham the kids do, however, refuse to touch it, so I end up with a knife and fork trying to cut it up for everyone - I'm often sure we throw about half of it away!
    Now THAT'S a good mommy! Haha. My mom probably would have had to do the same thing for me.

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Faythstar, post: 298386
    Now THAT'S a good mommy! Haha. My mom probably would have had to do the same thing for me.
    *grin* Yes, well, I may lose a bit of that status when you learn my kids are 20 and 14 Of course, I've been doing it for them for 13 years, so why stop now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm I'd eat it if someone would de-bone it for me lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 298392
    *grin* Yes, well, I may lose a bit of that status when you learn my kids are 20 and 14 Of course, I've been doing it for them for 13 years, so why stop now!
    That just means you're a REALLY good mommy! I love it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123