Well, I don't know about any of you, but it's been horrible here all day, we haven't been outside the door it's so wet. We've had the lights on all day and it is now almost dark outside

It's been a frustrating week, but everything is sorted out now, thankfully :)

I'm trying very hard to get into the Christmas mind set. I think this must be the first year I haven't nearly finished buying all the presents, I haven't got very much at all, so I need to start thinking about what to buy. I do have my cards though and I have started to write them :D

Please tell me I'm not the only one behind this year, I just don't know where the time is going We normally put the tree up the first weekend in December and that's next week!!! I can't see it happening somehow

We don't have much planned this weekend, well today is a wash out and tomorrow I think our friends are coming over to discuss the Order of Service that they want me to make for a funeral next Wednesday :( I think I will be doing the catering as well so that will keep me busy.

Has anyone watched Arthur Christmas I bought it yesterday at Tesco for Liv for Christmas. If it's good, I might watch it first

So tell me some things to make my day seem brighter :D