Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A treat for our Dawn...

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that's true...we do have Brie...and I *love* it (especially "en crout") but I guess I've never thought of it as "runny"...just soft...is Bishops Finger like that?

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it is... exactly like that.. all creamy and melty and runny and very tasty... slurps... ooh I may have to go get me some of that bishops finger meself... whohoooo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I want some!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to spread brie on a nice piece of fresh baguette.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh! I love Brie, Camembert, St. Andre... soft ooey gooey cheese is divine. I LOVE baked Brie. A pat of butter and some almonds and bake until super soft and the sides are bulging a bit? Along with yummy bread... OOOOOOH! Be still my heart! (No pun intended)!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 33018
    Dawn has 'escaped' from the inlaws and is at present on her way home!!!

They came to visit on Wednesday and we had fish and chips.

It was great to see them. :D
    Adrian here

Thank you, It was great to see you all. Has Billy the cat recovered from the experience yet?

It took us 8 hours to get back from Devon to Sussex today. We got caught in the traffic jams resulting from 3 separate accidents. The first was a nasty motorbike accident 6 miles east of Exeter. We sat stationary for an hour and half on the A30 just past exeter airport. It's a good job we had a picnic with us to munch on.

We got home eventually... an interesting day!

... 'nuff said

Post Thanks / Like
    Goodness! That must have been fun with an active boy in the car! Hope you had a nice visit!

Looking forward to photos and reports! :D (Feel free to start without Dawn). :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Did someone mention runny cheese?

Helly it's a very lovely offer you have made us but I don't think we can do it this year at least. I will buy a lottery ticket just in case though.

I love runny cheese though. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dawn! Nice to see you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Like I said Dawn... any time hun any time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast