Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are booked, but...

Post Thanks / Like
    We are booked at POR, Royal Guest Room... however, now Im thinking we should take the leap and pay the extra to stay at the Contemporary since we will be spending most of our days at MK, and we wtill have to manage 2 little ones in strollers, which makes buses a bit more work ..

What do you think? Im about to take the leap, just need a little itty bitty push, hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Im no use to you because I would rather stay at POR But here I'll give you a gentle shove if you like, it would be easier for you at the CR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It would make more sense to stay at the Contemporary if you are going to be at MK and you can walk if you don't want to wait for the monorail. Is that enough of a push :D if you want more then I'm sure Keith will be more than happy to lead you in the right direction

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    What about a split stay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Book it! (did that help?)

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 297323
    Im no use to you because I would rather stay at POR But here I'll give you a gentle shove if you like, it would be easier for you at the CR
    I know, I also really want to stay at POR sometime, but I think that in a few years time we wont be needng strollers, and buses will be easier to take

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 297330
    It would make more sense to stay at the Contemporary if you are going to be at MK and you can walk if you don't want to wait for the monorail. Is that enough of a push :D if you want more then I'm sure Keith will be more than happy to lead you in the right direction
    I does make more sense doesnt it? Except no themed rooms hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 297332
    What about a split stay?
    We will be spending 7 nights there, so not really worth it to move to a different resort

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell, post: 297346
    Book it! (did that help?)
    hahahaha... just what I was thinking! hahahaha

Thank you everybody!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to try the Royal rooms, however I think the location would win for me. Being able to walk back to your hotel instead of lining up for buses/boats/monorails is worth it's weight in gold.

Post Thanks / Like
    We prefer the Polynesian to the Contemporary. Riding the monorail to MK is quick, only one stop at the GF. Coming back you stop at the Contemporary then the TTC. Either way the monorail trip is pretty quick and easy. When going to Epcot from the Contemporary you have to ride the resort monorail to the TTC, then transfer to the Epcot monorail. From the Polynesian you can do the same, or just walk to the TTC and get on the Epcot monorail.

Other than transportation we love the Polynesian theme. It is like having two vacations, one at the parks, and one at the Polynesian. The Contemporary just reminds me of a nice hotel. But, many love the Contemporary, and the walk to MK is convenient. We just fell in the love with the Poly and can't imagine staying anywhere else.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well.......................have you swaped to the Contemporary yet :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by graceandhayes, post: 297377
    We prefer the Polynesian to the Contemporary. Riding the monorail to MK is quick, only one stop at the GF. Coming back you stop at the Contemporary then the TTC. Either way the monorail trip is pretty quick and easy. When going to Epcot from the Contemporary you have to ride the resort monorail to the TTC, then transfer to the Epcot monorail. From the Polynesian you can do the same, or just walk to the TTC and get on the Epcot monorail.

Other than transportation we love the Polynesian theme. It is like having two vacations, one at the parks, and one at the Polynesian. The Contemporary just reminds me of a nice hotel. But, many love the Contemporary, and the walk to MK is convenient. We just fell in the love with the Poly and can't imagine staying anywhere else.
    We stayed there last spring :) we liked it, but didnt love it. Thats why we're thinking of trying the Contemporary :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast