Thread: New Fantasyland Pins Only Available at Coronado Springs Convention Center on 6 December

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing that won’t be found at Magic Kingdom Park on the 6th December will be the limited edition pins created for New Fantasyland. Instead, there will be a special release party for the grand opening pin collection that evening at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.

This release party will take place in Room J at the Convention Center from 5pm to 8pm.

[ATTACH]13746.vB[/ATTACH]

During this event, Disney will be releasing six individual limited edition pins, including the “I Was There!” pin. There will also be a super jumbo-sized pin; a boxed pin set inspired by Casey, Jr.; and individual pins plus the complete boxed set inspired by Walt Disney’s animated classic “Dumbo.”

[ATTACH]13744.vB[/ATTACH]

For Annual Passholders there will be three individual limited edition pins celebrating Be Our Guest Restaurant, Storybook Circus and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid. Passholders will also find a limited edition sling bag (edition size 600) and a 24kt coin card (edition size 1,000). A valid Passholder ID must be presented in order to purchase these items.

[ATTACH]13745.vB[/ATTACH]

Sadly, none of these items will be found in the Magic Kingdom on the 6th December as all quantities will be released at the Coronado Springs Convention Center. If you plan on going to the Pin event, Disney have said that Guests may start lining up at the Convention Center beginning at 4pm and not before as the Resort will not allow guests to line up any earlier.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this is really sad that Disney is not releasing the pins in the New Fantasyland :( I would have loved the Beauty and the Beast Annual Passholder pin or even the coin, but I have a feeling that will be expensive I have little chance of getting them though as I doubt there will be anything available after the 6th

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.