Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A year without ukwdwnut

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow a whole year.

Post Thanks / Like
    I still forget sometimes. I still look for his comments on a thread, or wonder why he hasn't yet made a comment.

It's his cheerfulness, his willingness to be supportive of anyone that I miss most. His quirky sense of humor, and dear g-d, his love for his family...

The star here really helps me. It shows me, "I'm here, in the light, in the shining brightness. I know you don't forget."

I am truly thankful that you come here and keep us posted on how you are all doing. He was so very proud of you and your successful business ventures.

I hope you always find a moment or two to stop by and let us know how you are doing.

Take care, and enjoy every minute at WDW. Our Mick loved it so.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I got a rude joke for ya Mick.... up there in Heaven.. ;)

A woman answers the phone to a heavy breather who says to her... "I bet you have a tight little asshole" to which she replies... I do as a matter of fact he's sitting here on the sofa... who shall I say wants to speak to him?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewdwnut, post: 297487
    I was looking through the pictures of when you came to my flat when i lived in staffordshire when we went to alton towers and the pictures from camping in devon. Hope the kids are getting on well, they must be teenagers now?!
    x
    Lots of happy memories Lauren and some great photos too.
    I had a star tattooed on my back in your Dad's memory similar to the Secrets one.

Robyn is 19 in Jan and is at Uni.Jack is 16 and has just started 6th form...

Post Thanks / Like
    Love to all the family Lauren at this difficult time. Unfortunately I can say I know exactly how you feel.

Mags

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you all, always.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123