Thread: Did the Villains Banish the Dragon from New Fantasyland?

Post Thanks / Like
    Scouring the internet for clues about the dragon rumored to be heading “home” to New Fantasyland has been quite a quest — one that’s led me to even more questions. I’ve found archival photos, and had reports of sightings sent to me which have been chronicled on my “Disney Dragon” Tumblr blog.

For a dragon-loving guy like myself I have to admit — it’s been fun, but also frustrating at times. There’s definitely something flying around up there. But I need to find it. I need to see it.
    So, I decided to go straight to the source, New Fantasyland, to dig for new clues. I wanted to talk to the residents, royalty and villains of the land. The truth is out there, and I won’t stop until I find it. Interviewing Disney Princesses and Villains gave me a few leads, and a few dead ends. But I feel I am getting closer.

A breakthrough, though, came when I received a hot tip about someone who had reliable information on where our flying friend might appear. While I can’t reveal the name of my anonymouse source, I can say this tipster is in the know about all-things-Disney. My exclusive interview is in the next post below.

Stay tuned, because I feel a major breakthrough coming soon. I think the next step in my dragon dilemma might just be an overnight expedition to where this highly placed source advises me to search.

source

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jack is so excited about this and is always searching the Internet.
    We've had so many discussions about what it might be about.
    Even down to wether the photos are real and if Fantasyland was always in Walts vision and the archive footage was to be used at a certain time.

I'd like to think that it's all still 'one man's dream'.