Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview the person below you

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I think so. Some kind anyway. Perhaps social service, not always military, eh?

Should the social supports currently in place to help people who do not work, be revised?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by claire
    Should some kind of National Service be made compulsory?
    I'm going to post this from a US view and say yes, bring back the draft.

Whoops looks like Tink types faster than I do.

What one country would you most like to visit that you have never visited yet?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I cheat and say the UK instead of having to choose just one? :D

What language that you cannot speak now, would you like to be fluent in?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    French. Then I could enjoy conversations with Poppy!

Do you prefer phone, email or a traditional letter?

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer traditional letter, but recognize that they are a real gift anymore. So, phone or email, depending upon who it is I am communicating with. :D

Does the amount of information that we are bombarded with daily amaze you or invigorate you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Scares me.

What is your favourite item of clothing you possess?

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't necessarily have a favorite.

Do you like scrapbooks, or do you prefer photos kept on disc?

Post Thanks / Like
    scrapbook (I have ridden a tandem and bliddy hard it was too at the front to steer and at the back it was also weird because I tried to turn and couldn't lol)

Ahem back on topic.... should we have euthanasia?

Post Thanks / Like
    Eeeesh. I don't honestly know. Something about the concept makes me very nervous. It feels too close to controlling the sorts of people we allow to live. On the other hand, I can completely understand why someone would want to end their extreme suffering.

(You ask good questions).

What would be your first thought if you were told you were carrying sextuplets? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    This one touches home for me right now and at a very real level...and the answer is, I don't know...probably "Are all of them healthy?"

Do you have any superstitions?

Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast