Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview the person below you

Post Thanks / Like
    Tough one because I am anti drugs?.... so maybe not legalised but on prescription for those who have MS... a different thing entirely I think. JMHO.

Should parents have tasers?

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel much the same way.

Well, it is tempting sure, but I think it's best to not have any more of those things unleased on this world.

Do you think the laws protecting children from abuse are working?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Not here in the UK Our laws here concerning that are pathetic. I absolutely detest paedophiles, who doesn't?

Should I paint the doors in my house or just renew them?... they have an offer of doors at 10 each at B&Q (our home depot)?

Post Thanks / Like
    How does renewing differ from painting? Oh, you mean buy new ones? Are the old ones still in good shape? Do they have nicer doors that you can replace them with?

Too many questions there! (But I couldn't answer without more info)!

Do you tend to be hot or cold, personal temperature wise?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah I am a hot body... my hands and feet sizzle all the time, hence why I cannot make good pastry to save my life.... cos you need cool hands for that.... Everyone here knows if I have to put on gloves then it is bliddy cold! lol... I have to sleep with my feet sticking out of bed the whole time... drives me up the wall. The doors are a nicer shape than the plain flush doors I have now.

Running out of questions to ask....

What century do you most belong to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. That is a hard one. I used to think I belonged in the 1000's. Then I moved it up to at least the 1600s. Now, I'm not sure. I always feel sort of out of step with whatever decade it is we are in. I was born old, so have always looked to history...

Do you identify with any particular ancient culture? (Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Arabians... whatever)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Taoist I think... could be delusional though lol...

If you could go back in time what disaster would you try to avert?

Post Thanks / Like
    Two disasters, Dunblane and 9/11

Who is your favourite tennis player?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Martina Navratilova.

Who would you most like to remove from office, today?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mugabe in a flash!

Do you still have a childhood toy close by?

Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast