Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview the person below you

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry! I should have been clearer. Milk is a film about Harvey Milk. It's playing right now.

Actually, I'm neither. I'm a gorilla and chimpanzee person.

Do you like to sail?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love being on the water - but sailing is a bit too athletic!

Do you like the beach?
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't care for the beach. I don't like the sand. I DO love the ocean though.

What is your favorite childhood memory?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. I honestly couldn't say. I loved learning to ski. That might be right up there.

Have you ever thought about living in a houseboat? Do you think you'd like to try it?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Have done holidays on houseboats and they were cool but in the winter houseboats are freezing.

Would you lie to the police if it saved a family member. (I never have)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh geez. Oh gosh. Why'd I get this question! Honestly? I don't know. It would totally depend upon all the details of the situation. I'm one of those "my conscience is my own" people and I'll make my own ethical decisions regardless of what the law (church or civil) has to say. That's about the clearest answer I can give! GOOD question!

Do you believe that people who serve true life in prison have suffered more than those who have been executed under the death penalty?

Post Thanks / Like
    No I do not. Life in prison can be harsh but they still have a roof over their heads, 3 meals a day and they get to exercise, watch tv, etc.

Would you rather be executed or live in solitary confinement?

Post Thanks / Like
    Uh, is that a trick question? I guess I'd have to take solitary...

Do you have a favorite philosopher?

Post Thanks / Like
    No, not a trick question. I'd rather be executed. A life of 23 hours a day all alone in a cell would drive me insane. That seems far crueler than death.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your forgot to answer my question! (The 'game' one I mean).

Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast