Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coconut postcard?

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this sounds silly but I've read you can send coconut postcards from the polynesian to friends???? has anyone ever heard of this?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not heard about it in relationship to the Poly, but I know that it can be done. It's a popular thing to do from Hawaii. Thongs too. They decorate them and sell them individually and you can send one as a post card.

I would imagine if it can be done from the Poly, someone will come along soon to confirm it!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I had one that a friend sent me when she stayed at the Poly and it was awesome. I did have to finally throw it away because it started to smell kind of funky after a couple of years though :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33217
    Thongs too.
    :shocked025: My first thought was....why would anyone want to mail panties? Then I thought....ohhhh Flip flops.....duh...:rolleyes008:

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also recv'd one from a friend several years back...the kids went wild over it.

I've not seen them at the Poly (though it would make sense, I s'pose ) But I do recall seeing them at the Caribbean Beach Resort...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoAlice, post: 33285
    :shocked025: My first thought was....why would anyone want to mail panties? Then I thought....ohhhh Flip flops.....duh...:rolleyes008:
    Me too! I was thinking that it might be a good idea, you wouldn't have to write too much

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trying SO hard to be good and not reply
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 33385
    I'm trying SO hard to be good and not reply
    Ditto!

Post Thanks / Like
    You can send them from the Polynesian Resort. Just remember, they're pretty heavy, so shipping won't be inexpensive! Certainly more than a postcard stamp! But they do make pretty terrific gifts! My aunt & uncle sent me one from Hawaii in the early 60s and I had it until the mid-70s. :)

Keith, Slowhand--I'm so proud of both of you for showing restraint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahem, what would you prefer gentlemen? Rubber pool shoes? :dozey:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast