Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So then? How is your holiday going? (Otherwise known as the Wednesday thread)!

Post Thanks / Like
    We too have tons of chocolate. Of course we got a HUGE box of Thornton's from someone in the UK.

I ate the last of my mince pies this AM. Made a soup using the bones from my standing rib roast. Still have some beef left but you can only eat so much of it and Donna doesn't do leftover beef.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    My mom has dietary problems that don't allow her to eat the way she used to, so we don't have as many sweets as in previous years, but we still have plenty! And we still have party mix, cheese biscuits, and rum balls. :D

It's so much colder here than it was last year! I really am a warm-weather girl, so it hasn't been my favorite, but what can you do.

We took my in-laws to see Les Miserables on opening (Christmas) day and fell so in love with it that we're taking my mom to see it tonight! Really looking forward to that. The movie was fantastic.

We were with my DH's family in Florida for Christmas, and now we're up with my mama in SC, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the clan on New Year's. :)

There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island. -- Walter Elias Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    All of my Thorntons are gone :-( but they were yummy!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a nice lunch on Christmas Day and its all gone downhill from there, I've been poorly since then with a horrible virus of some sort. One of my colleagues also lost her 23 year old son in a car accident in the early hours of the 27th so things have been very subdued around here. Sorry to bring the mood down

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 299263
    How many others are like us and have lots of chocolate and sweets that you'll still be eating at the end of January
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 299268
    We too have tons of chocolate.
    You think you've got problems with lots of chocolate left? Hah!

We're still overburdened with cheese!

This can make life exceedingly entertaining.

Tom (... keeper of the cheese!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Brit, that is a terrible tragedy. I hope you feel better soon, too.

Is there really such a thing as too much cheese? I LOVE cheese! :D (Chocolate too). :D

John, make roast beef hash!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 299353
    Brit, that is a terrible tragedy. I hope you feel better soon, too.

Is there really such a thing as too much cheese? I LOVE cheese! :D (Chocolate too). :D

John, make roast beef hash!
    Sorry Tink but I'm not a hash person.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12