Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumor of illuminations globe refurb

Post Thanks / Like
    Well they did change the premise of the walk between Nations and Dreams. Dreams became the focus of the last incarnation with the dream catchers, faeries and that weird Kenny Rogers elf character. They kept many of the same parade figures, but added some of the more mystical types.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I loved the tapestry of dreams parade, my two were only 4 and 2 at the time and when the dream catcher bent down so they could put their dreams in the net it really had me bawling I can tell ya! I miss that parade

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    That was the best part of that parade, wasn't it? The little kids got so excited! Those are the things that EPCOT needs. Interaction with the guests.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12