Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tablet recommendations

Post Thanks / Like
    Title says it all really. I have an iPad through work and it annoys me to be honest. I do however like the ease of a tablet.
    So, am looking for recommendations. Nothing massively expensive. We both have Samsung phones so quite fancy those but there seems to be so many to choose from I'm getting a bit confused! Help please!

Post Thanks / Like
    my brother got a nexus 7 inch for Christmas and he was raving about it. Good price too

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 299437
    my brother got a nexus 7 inch for Christmas and he was raving about it. Good price too
    yep I'd agree. If you're not liking the way the Apple Ipad works, then it sounds like you'd like the Nexus 7 which is an android tablet at an excellent price
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't get me wrong. I like apple, most of the time I like the one I have from work but for a personal one I think there are things on the market that do the same thing at a much better price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikki, post: 299439
    Don't get me wrong. I like apple, most of the time I like the one I have from work but for a personal one I think there are things on the market that do the same thing at a much better price.
    Wellllll I'd say there are things on the market that do the same things DIFFERENTLY at a much better price and that's not being picky it's just to say that of all the ones I've tried, I always come back to the ipad. I'll pay more for the ipad because I really prefer the way it works.

BUT if you don't really love the ipad, then there's no point spending the extra and the nexus 7 is as/or more powerful for a better price.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The thing is, I don't need it to do masses. Just basic surfing, using things like YouTube and iPlayer - I believe you can plug some into your TV as well. I may well use it in WDW next year for recording little videos and taking photos - which I've always thought the iPad was not so great at.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooo, I mean WDW this year!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband wanted an android tablet and was heading towards the Samsung as he has the Galaxy s2 phone. Father Christmas got him an ipad for Christmas and he is over the moon with it, he is very picky, just ask Keith and up till now hadn't been won over by all the Apple hype. A friend had the Nexus which is Google for Christmas and Chris prefers his ipad.

The only thing I would say, is to go and play with some in your local pc world and see how they feel. You may find that as you use an ipad now, you might not like how the android, google or windows tablets work.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea. Think we might go and do that tomorrow. No doubt they'll be cheaper online but I think its a good idea to go and have a play with them first

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast