Thread: Has anyone used the kids activity centers?

Post Thanks / Like
    Specifically The Neverland Club at the Poly?

We are considering having 1 adult only dinner *gasp* but wondering how the club works, what the kids do while there, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never used it, but know folks who have. Their children had a wonderful time. There are activities, and movies, and snacks and or meals. The CMs there are really dedicated to caring for the children.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    so it could really be an option if we do decide to venture out without the kids

Thank you Tink!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a long time...Jordan was 6, so ten years, but we left him at the Neverland Club while we went to dinner at Ohana. He had a wonderful time and didn't want to leave...even asked us if he could go back the next day. LOL The trip we were on was to celebrate his 6th birthday...they gave him a cupcake and a bag full of *treasure*

One thing I remember that I thought was really cute...the kids enter the playroom by hopping through Wendy's bedroom window.

"Always take a banana to a party." :banana1:

Post Thanks / Like
    Alysia went right before the age cut off. It was a really cute place. They feed them dinner, have video games, movies, crafts. Alysia didn't want to leave either lol

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!