Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 300901
Update on us

We wont be bale to go to Dawn's since we would need to rent a car and two carseats to be able to go outside Disney, which would make it very costly

Still, if anyone is up to it, we could work something out on the 26th. There's another thread for that, we just need to decide what to do.

We're ok for the 26th Mari, but I think I've already said that in the other thread though