Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: is anyone else watching the olympics?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those too.

Could we please have some decorum in sports uniforms please? (Yeah, I'm one of those old prudy types). :spring:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching bits and pieces. When one gets up at 4AM to go to work one can't stay up too late.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33471
    Watched some of it when I can. Was a little shocked at the US Women's Volleyball uniforms.

I end up getting to see mostly swimming events. LOVED watching the UK Woman win the gold! :9:
    Tink are you talking about the beach volleyball or regular volleyball? If beach, they ALL wear bikinis.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I am watching... see I'm Losing Sleep thread..... Very addicted this time!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Im really enjoying it although im not sure they should have been held in china

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been an interesting night so far. The Rumanian won the women's marathon. The Aussie lost the 1500 metre :( The 41 year old American (Dara Torres) came in second... Good stuff for the most part.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you *imagine* how that must have felt to run through that blue banner after 2.5 hours? WOW. And I'm pretty sure she's STILL running!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know!!! The woman wouldn't stop!!! Jaysus! She just kept running and running and running. What a stride though. She had great form. 38 years old. I'm loving (and boy do I mean LOVING) these older women atheletes. Gives me hope that I can walk around the block one more time! :D

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 33864
    The Aussie lost the 1500 metre :(

:( Indeed - silver is not bad though not what he was hoping for. It's a shame.
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    GO TORRES GO!!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast