Thread: disney cruise food

Post Thanks / Like
    for some reason i love disney cruise food my fav. is there tuna tar tars im not sure i they still have it because the last time i was on a disney cruise was 2 years ago. oh and their desserts are soooo yummy! does anyone else have a fav. food from disney cruises or just disney?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyelkins1234, post: 300069
    for some reason i love disney cruise food my fav. is there tuna tar tars im not sure i they still have it because the last time i was on a disney cruise was 2 years ago. oh and their desserts are soooo yummy! does anyone else have a fav. food from disney cruises or just disney?
    I really don't have a favorite because I love everything - always had a great experience with cruise food. Maybe I'm just not picky! Anyway, can't help but think about this infographic I saw earlier. It's super cute and talks about the foods on board ships throughout the ages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyelkins1234, post: 300069
    I didn't really have a favorite food on the Disney Cruise, but most of it was very nice. At Disney, I like a number of foods. I particularly like the World Showcase offerings. Marrakesh can be great fun! I am one of the few who admit to liking Rose and Crown. (I really enjoy the bangers and mash there). And I'm looking forward to trying the newly refurbished French Restaurant.

I have enjoyed food at Germany too, and Mexico. Wasn't thrilled at all with the food from Italy. Boring and very dry (gnocchi). China isn't a favorite either, although I know many really enjoy it there. Japan used to be a nice place for tempura and a drink, but that was years ago before they redid the whole place. Haven't cared to try it since the redo. Maybe one day.

Outside of the world showcase I like Cape May, Artist Point, and Yachtsman's Steakhouse.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle