Originally Posted by Mari, post: 3001271. Safety and keeping them in their seats. Check out the CARES harness, its super easy to use and works like a 5 point harness so its something they are used to that will keep them in their seats
2. Seating, we usually seat at the back of the plane, because its closer to the toilet and you take lots of toilet trips because they find it super fun hahahaha
3. Food, you can brong formula, water, juices, etc.... Through security and we havent had any restrictions on the amount of either liquid or food we coild take through. TSA agents do open and test all liquids, so be prepared to open everything
4. Security checks, last time we flew they didnt make the girls take their shoes off, but they did have to walk through the scanner on their own, so preferably have them wear tracksuits so no buttons, belts, etc.... Also, you have to put your stroller through the xray machine so try to have it empty so its easier to fold
5. Ears.... Baby bottle during take off and landing, lollipops and gum. Also have them yawn. It works!
6. Entertainment... If you have an ipad or iphone load it with movies and kids apps, thats what entertained them te most because its not something they get to do on a regular basis. Sticker book, crayons and coloring books work too
7.clothes... Take a change or clothes for everyone including you!!! Youll probably only use them if you dont have them with you hahaha, ziplock bags for dirty clothes, antibacterial gel and lots of wipes!!!
8. Snacks! You rarely get food nowadays but even if you do its nasty!!! So, fruit, nuts, crakers, cookies, etc... I even saw a family who had sandwiches for everybody in their party!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow!! Thank you
I am writing all of this down!!